• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee on 7DMT

When we were there in January a guy took his coffee on Everest, so with that in mind, 7DMT should be a piece of cake. He hid his coffee in his jacket pocket before getting on the ride and then pulled it back out and took a sip after the ride. I don't know how it didn't spill and could not believe what I was seeing. I still wonder if it was a joke and the cup was empty.

Who says you can't continue to use a stroller just because your kids have outgrown it? I recently had the delight of sitting on a resort bus at MK while a lovely woman boarded with her stroller packed with goodies. I recall seeing a large D&B tote in the Sketch pattern, a collection of shopping bags, jackets, hats, umbrellas, and a frappuccino. The poor woman couldn't fold her stroller, but the bus driver told her we weren't going anywhere until she folded it up. She patiently explained to him she couldn't, because she had too much stuff. She further informed him that her kids were teenagers, but the stroller was so convenient, she couldn't give it up. Well, that bus driver wouldn't give an inch. We all enjoyed waiting patiently as she unpacked and folded the stroller. Big kids, no kids, no problem! Bring that stroller/coffee cup holder to the parks! Or just finish your coffee before you go on a ride. Either way. It's up to you.

I will admit I have taken starbucks coffee on 7DMT. Not hot, it was an iced drink, about half way empty that I put in my bag. So if it spilled, it would have only gotten on my own stuff. But it was fine and I had no issues.

But it's against the rules and if a CM sees you with a drink they will tell you it's not allowed.

100% have smuggled (not hot) coffee on rides in my bag. Slow moving rides. Not 7D.

Although I did take a Boston Cream Parfait from 50s Prime Time Cafe on ToT once... in a resort refillable mug.

My friend took his soda bottle on the Great Movie Ride. We were in the front row right by the CM. His water bottle wasn't water by vodka & Mountain Dew.He was drinking from it the entire ride. Hide your coffee cup in a bush or by a stroller in stroller parking. Last year, I chugged my soda refill from BOG before getting on the Little Mermaid ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter