• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee packs in 2 br?

Annette_C

Mouseketeer
This is the first time we stay in a 2 br as DVC members (we always stay in a 1 br). In the past, we've had different amounts of coffee packs upon check-in. Sometimes, one or two, other times more. On housekeeping day, coffee was replenished but, again, inconsistently. If I asked for more, we were charged for it. For those reasons, I brought my own coffee from home in the past.
I'd really like not to have to bring coffee this time (we fly to WDW). Is there a chance that we will get more coffee in a 2 br?

This is the first time we stay in a 2 br as DVC members (we always stay in a 1 br). In the past, we've had different amounts of coffee packs upon check-in. Sometimes, one or two, other times more. On housekeeping day, coffee was replenished but, again, inconsistently. If I asked for more, we were charged for it. For those reasons, I brought my own coffee from home in the past.
I'd really like not to have to bring coffee this time (we fly to WDW). Is there a chance that we will get more coffee in a 2 br?

You should get two packs of coffee filters per coffeemaker - one regular and one decaf. They will be replenished on either a full cleaning day or a Trash & Towel Day.

If you have a dedicated two bedroom, you will have one coffeemaker in the kitchen. If you have a lock off two bedroom, you will have one coffeemaker in the kitchen and one in the second bedroom/studio portion.

Sometimes, if the previous guest doesn't use all of the coffee packs, housekeeping will leave them. That's why you may have had more than two on some stays.

You can buy the coffee packs in the resort stores if you do not want to bring your own coffee and filters.

You should get two packs of coffee filters per coffeemaker - one regular and one decaf. They will be replenished on either a full cleaning day or a Trash & Towel Day.

If you have a dedicated two bedroom, you will have one coffeemaker in the kitchen. If you have a lock off two bedroom, you will have one coffeemaker in the kitchen and one in the second bedroom/studio portion.

Sometimes, if the previous guest doesn't use all of the coffee packs, housekeeping will leave them. That's why you may have had more than two on some stays.

You can buy the coffee packs in the resort stores if you do not want to bring your own coffee and filters.
We have two regular packets currently in our one bedroom villa. No decaf.

We buy Maxwell House filter packs. Ten to a box. You can get caffinated or decaffinated.

What I don't understand is....are we supposed to get one pack only on check-in? If our ressie is for 7 days, why do we get one or two packs?? I don't get it...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter