Coffee Shop/Break Room

I've had a bit of a rough week, but I'm also coming down from the fabulousness that was Gay Days. I met some new friends and had a blast. Tough to get back to the "daily grind" as it were. I think maybe it's time to go.... SHOPPING!

Oh be careful! I can drop a load of cash at DTD!

And I pride myslef on my black belt at Home Depot! :)

In fact, I'm not even allowed to take a credit card into the Orange Mecca!:rotfl2:

Oh be careful! I can drop a load of cash at DTD!

And I pride myslef on my black belt at Home Depot! :)

In fact, I'm not even allowed to take a credit card into the Orange Mecca!:rotfl2:

What's Orange Mecca?

Home Depot silly!

And what are you doing up this late? You're part of the afternoon gang!

Home Depot silly!

And what are you doing up this late? You're part of the afternoon gang!

Don't you try and pigeon hole me! I defy description and set posting times!

And I don't work on Fridays and we just got home from the AdvClub.

Oh silly me! It's Thursday! A/C night! :rotfl2:

Kongaloosh! Or however that thing goes.....

Again, I'm amazed. This is a fun place already. The subject's changed more than Carries outfit in S&TC movie. Wow.

How could you not know what Orange Mecca is, I thought that was covered in the Gay Handbook 101....maybe that's just me cause I was raised in Hobunk PA (not a real place, don't try googling it).

They've threatened to take my gaycard away many times. I refuse to follow the handbook!

I just made our December trip ADR's and I got everything that I wanted! :woohoo: I was so stressed out the last couple of days. Now, I do have to call back and add notes about Corey's seafood allergies and her mom's diabetic and super low sodium needs, but for now, I have places to eat that will make everyone happy, which is good enough for me.

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! :goodvibes

Hey guys ... this is for you...
clartcoffeecup.gif

Don't think I'm going to hang here though -
Don't feel right about the whole catalyst of how this thread got started.
At least today- that's how I feel.
Maybe I'll snap-out of it.

Sorry I'm not a big one for staying in the lines.
shrug.gif

I'll be around on the other threads.
Please - Enjoy the hot cup-o-joe. :)

Hey guys ... this is for you...
clartcoffeecup.gif

Don't think I'm going to hang here though -
Don't feel right about the whole catalyst of how this thread got started.
At least today- that's how I feel.
Maybe I'll snap-out of it.

Sorry I'm not a big one for staying in the lines.
shrug.gif

I'll be around on the other threads.
Please - Enjoy the hot cup-o-joe. :)

You're not goint to be like MAF, and LEAVE on us, are you! :eek:

We have all of these, but I we are not sure yet how they will work out and what is exactly right for each day yet, so I booked these with the hope that I can sort out what stays and what goes. I figured that I might as well book what I could today and then I could tweak the itinerary from there. I booked under our reservation and my MIL's reservation numbers, so no one freak out that I am doing anything "wrong" I am just working the problem. I still have to factor in my MIL's special dietary needs, so that our good time doesn't end with her in the hospital from sugar or salt overloads. There is only so much that insulin and diuretics can do for her at this point.

12/11
Lunch at either the Rose & Crown or the Biergarten at 1:00pm
Dinner at the Rose & Crown at 6:00pm or the Biergarten at 6:30pm

12/12
Breakfast at Tusker House at 10:15am

12/13
Lunch at either the Rose & Crown or the Biergarten at 1:00pm
Dinner at the Rose & Crown at 6:00pm or the Biergarten at 6:20pm

12/14
Breakfast at Kona Cafe at 9:00am or at 10:00am
Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern @ 5:20pm MVMCP

12/15
Afternoon Tea at GF at 3:40pm
Dinner at Raglan Road - still not set yet (180 days out only)

12/16
Lunch at the Hollywood Brown Derby at 12:00pm or for Dinner at 5:00pm
Lunch Mama Melrose at 12:00pm

12/17
Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern at 12:00pm
Dinner at the Plaza at 5:00pm or at the Crystal Palace at 6:25pm

12/18
Lunch at San Angel Inn at 1:30pm
Lunch at Le Cellier at 1:25pm or for Dinner at 6:00pm

:duck: Yeah, I made 22 ADRs today for a 9 night stay. But, I look at it as vacation insurance. It insures that my MIL has a better chance of being happy during our stay, which means that Corey has a better chance of being happy during our stay, which means that I might just get to enjoy a little extra pixie dust instead of being overstressed and in the company of two miserable women. At least, others will get a crack at them when I dump them.....the ADR's not the women! ;)

Great choices on the food!

Just make sure you cancel all ressies you don't need!

I will definately cancel the unneeded stuff. I want to secure my CP package(s) first and then work from there. I also plan on posting the cancellations over on the Restaurants board, so that another party of 3 can use the spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter