Coffee stays hot in the carafe? Plus, one thing I wish DCL did.

It wasn't hot enough for me. I found it well worth the trip to Cabanas (but we chose a midship room on a higher deck as well).

During the WBTA on the Magic in September, my husband started ordering his coffee from room service at night so he could drink it in the morning (and save me from having to carry multiple cups from Deck 9). The first morning he said it stayed too hot so he started leaving the top off the carafe overnight. He is sensitive to extreme heat so for him it might have been too hot but for others it might have been the perfect temperature.

During the WBTA on the Magic in September, my husband started ordering his coffee from room service at night so he could drink it in the morning (and save me from having to carry multiple cups from Deck 9). The first morning he said it stayed too hot so he started leaving the top off the carafe overnight. He is sensitive to extreme heat so for him it might have been too hot but for others it might have been the perfect temperature.
What about freshness? Was it still good?

What about freshness? Was it still good?

I just asked him. He said it remained fresh. He also said it wasn't particularly strong, but he only adds creamer to it (no sugar) and doesn't like super strong coffee (he's a Dunkin guy and doesn't like Starbucks). Quoting what he said: "it gave me my caffeine fix".

You could also check out Contigo travel mugs. They seal up and keep drinks hot for hours. I haven't tried it overnight, but I have tried it for a whole workday and it works fine. You can find 2-packs at Costco frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter