• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee- What do you choose?

Grumpy McScrooge

Earning My Ears
I have NEVER "had" a coffee, ever not even a nescafe. With all the options available now and even disney having starbucks, I feel i may be mature enough to start drinking it(I'm 33).

What's your chosen choice and what would you recommend?

Personally before spending money in the likes of Starbucks I would try coffee at home as it be an acquired taste. It depends if you like milk too as it can be drunk black

I would probably start with a Latte, it's milky and not too strong. I love a Costa Coffee skinny latte myself :)

Personally before spending money in the likes of Starbucks I would try coffee at home as it be an acquired taste. It depends if you like milk too as it can be drunk black

I agree with this! I love coffee and I'm 28 :) mind you I probably started drinking coffee when DD was a baby and I first encountered sleepless nights LOL!

I'm one of those who gets excited at Christmas when Starbucks bring out their Christmassy flavours. However my husband hates coffee - even the smell of it.

As Mandy said prehaps try a latte first as they are made with milk and therefore not very strong. :)

I'm probably a bit peculiar because I dislike instant coffee, in fact I'd probably go as far as to say I hate instant coffee, but I LOVE Costa Coffee!

I agree that a Latte is probably a good starting point, either plain or with a syrup in it, I personally almost always order a gingerbread latte. If you like chocolate, you could try a Mocha or Costa do a Mocha Latte which is rather yummy too!

Good luck!

Im not a fussy coffee drink, drink loads of brands.
I do enjoy Costa, don't think ive ever tried a Starbucks.
might have to try one in WDW :)

I agree try some at home and see how you get on. :)

personally I'd start with the Cappuccino cupcake from the boardwalk bakery:rotfl:

I hate drinking coffee but love to eat it!

DH likes the ILLY brand of coffee though and swears it makes the best cappuccino..:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter