• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Colbert covers Olympic Dressage events. so, so funny!

Jealous...I'd love 20 minutes on a superbly trained horse like Conchita.

It was funny, but those horses are beautiful and graceful.

So who thinks that this wasn't his first time on a horse?? :thumbsup2

And the look that was given to whomever caused that horse to spook was priceless. I wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end of that. :lmao:

I watched the second part without sound today (at work). Can't wait to get home and turn up the volume on the iPad!! :goodvibes

And Jennasis, that stable isn't all that far from me. Come on up and maybe we can sneak in when no one is looking. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

"How do you say giddy-up in French?"

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

I love tit!

So who thinks that this wasn't his first time on a horse?? :thumbsup2

And the look that was given to whomever caused that horse to spook was priceless. I wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end of that. :lmao:

I watched the second part without sound today (at work). Can't wait to get home and turn up the volume on the iPad!! :goodvibes

And Jennasis, that stable isn't all that far from me. Come on up and maybe we can sneak in when no one is looking. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I'm in!

:lmao::lmao:

I wonder who/what spooked that horse.

I'm betting someone in the crew (cameraman or sound guy with the boom, or possibly they had somekind of lighting)? Or it could have just been the way the wind was blowing...they don't call them "dumb-bloods" for nothing! :lmao:

I hardly ever miss an epsiode. There is more entertainment in one week of the Colbert Report than in an entire season of most tv shows. :thumbsup2

I hardly ever miss an epsiode. There is more entertainment in one week of the Colbert Report than in an entire season of most tv shows. :thumbsup2

Agreed, love him! If you're ever in NYC, make arrangements to go to a live taping of the show. His off-camera attitude towards his audience is incredible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter