Cold Feet??? Please advise

ceecee

DIS Veteran
We are set to fly to WDW at 7:35 a/m tomorrow.....now my husband is having second thoughts. Everyone he talks to thinks we're nuts for going. They think there will be reprecussions (another attack) next week due to the presidental speech last night.

On top of that, when he went to the Disney Store to get the tickets, CM told him she heard Disney was going to close during the week and only open on weekends due to poor attendance!?!?!?!?

Any thoughts or comments???????????????

CeeCee,

Here's my advice in a word. . . go. There's no way Disney would close the parks during the week with no notice--they know that people book trips months or even years in advance. As for flying, there's probably never been a safer time to fly. My personal belief is that we all owe it to our fallen comrades in New York, D.C., and Pennsylvania, and to the economy of our great country to keep living our lives. I hope you have a safe, uneventful trip and a truly magical time. God bless you!

Pixie Glitter
P.S. My family is going as planned on Sept. 30, and I will NOT back down!

We're going in a month and a half, our regularly scheduled vacation. Who knows what next week or even next year will bring with this war. Right now, I'd go, but if you don't feel safe flying, can you drive or even take the train?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter