Cold here...hot there!

Disneylovers2000

DIS Veteran
hello my fellow Dis'ers! We are 15 days out from our first ever trip and are getting more excited by the day!! :mickeyjum
We have been stressing a little about the heat and humidity in Orlando :cool:but after this morning I have threatened everyone within an inch of their lives - No one will complain about the heat! Got that, NO ONE! :furious:
We are here in mid June and the temp this morning was -1!!! Which is about 30 degrees for all of my American friends! :sad2:

Come on Mother Nature! Cut us some slack!
Our trip can't come soon enough!:beach:

Hope the time goes by fast, Disneylovers2000!

Oh, please remind me where "here" is for you. The reference to "American friends" means you are outside the USA?

I know everybody else probably remembers but I'm not to embarrassed to ask. :teeth:

Bama Ed

PS EDIT - Just remembered I can click on your username to show the hometown. That cold in Canada in June? Oh my!

Last edited:
hello my fellow Dis'ers! We are 15 days out from our first ever trip and are getting more excited by the day!! :mickeyjum
We have been stressing a little about the heat and humidity in Orlando :cool:but after this morning I have threatened everyone within an inch of their lives - No one will complain about the heat! Got that, NO ONE! :furious:
We are here in mid June and the temp this morning was -1!!! Which is about 30 degrees for all of my American friends! :sad2:

Come on Mother Nature! Cut us some slack!
Our trip can't come soon enough!:beach:

Wow! You are in for one more shock to the system!! :eek:

Do you even 'have' a summer?? I'm a deep south girl and love it - the cold literally turns me into an icicle that can barely move!

Enjoy your trip to the fullest, but leave the freezing weather up there, please! :D

Hope the time goes by fast, Disneylovers2000!

Oh, please remind me where "here" is for you. The reference to "American friends" means you are outside the USA?

I know everybody else probably remembers but I'm not to embarrassed to ask. :teeth:

Bama Ed

PS EDIT - Just remembered I can click on your username to show the hometown. That cold in Canada in June? Oh my!

Yes, sometimes June is a terrible month! Guess we are called the great white north for a reason haha!! Even though we have ALOT of daylight hours in June, without heat makes it worse!

Wow! You are in for one more shock to the system!! :eek:

Do you even 'have' a summer?? I'm a deep south girl and love it - the cold literally turns me into an icicle that can barely move!

Enjoy your trip to the fullest, but leave the freezing weather up there, please! :D

I think "shock" might be an understatement lol! Although my husband thinks that sitting under an awning with a cold beverage may help his system adjust! :tilt:

Contrary to popular opinion (mine included!) we do get "summer" , but it's very short lived! It shows up between hockey seasons, which is not very long!:P

Just make sure you leave the cold at home...

I will try! Although, after seeing on my phone that the temp was 35 with a "real feel" of 42, I might just pack a cool wind in my suitcase!! I'm not sure how we will survive in that heat! Although my son says, mom, people live there, it can't be all bad. I told him people live on the equator too though!! :beach:

Holy Cow, -1 in June.

Yes! Makes our trip all that much more to look forward too!!! My DH can hardly believe that he will be starting his days at plus 30!! And we have booked fishing for him as well, he isn't convinced the fish will bite in that heat! But I reminded him that Florida fish are used to the heat! Lol!

It sure does! I am just north of Edmonton Alberta. We haven't had much of a "summer" yet! :headache: And then before we know it, it will all be over! That said, even 79 is cool compared to the temps they have been having at the World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter