• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cold Stone Creamery

I like chocolate with peanut butter and fudge... boring, I know.

Once, several years ago, they had a seasonal flavor of butterscotch pudding and mixed with sugar cone pieces and I think caramel and one other thing... it was so dang good. Have never seen butterscotch pudding ice cream there since.

Sweet Cream ice cream with brownies, peanut butter and fudge.

Their ice cream cakes are so good. I've ordered a couple for birthdays and it's amazing how much stuff you can customize; bottom cake flavor, bottom ice cream flavor with 2 mix-ins, middle filling, top cake flavor, top ice cream flavor with 2 mix-ins, icing type, cookie decoration type. It's incredible.

Whenever I want a milkshake instead of a bowl of ice cream, I get a Chocolate Covered Banana. I have them take the Banana ice cream, add banana and chocolate sauce to it. Love it, the added banana chunks you can get, makes it seem like you pureed an actual frozen chocolate banana. The first time I ordered it, none of the workers had ever thought about those combinations so they added a little extra to the blender and they all tried it and loved it.

DH makes in both bowl and milkshake form, Pineapple Upside down cake. It's the birthday cake ice cream, with lots of pineapple and just a little bit of cherry.

I get the same flavor every time. A "Love it" of banana ice cream, brownie chunks, caramel and pecan pieces. Yum. I think I may have to go get some soon!

i always go with either cookie doughn't you want some or the vanilla shake.

in high school, we did a fundraiser at our coldstone for our french exchange & we all had to sign up for an hour-long shift to scoop ice cream. everyone who ordered something with vanilla got cake batter from me. oops. sorry. didn't realize it until my hour was up and it was time to make my own ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter