Collecting autographs

It's so funny to me that no one looks at their autograph books. I mean. When I think about it, I don't look at the ones from when I was a kid because they're literally just the autographs, but for my daughter's first two trips we got small books that when you opened each page, one side was a photo slot & the other was the blank page for the autographs. My daughter LOVES looking through them at the photos of her and her "friends" and seeing the fun ways they signed. Now, admittedly, on our upcoming trip we have opted to get the 9" Vinylmation because I wanted something we could keep "out" to look at all the time, but it almost feels weird NOT having the book so we can compare the photos from each trip so we may end up getting one anyway lol
We do the same thing. We get the books with the photo slot and DD loves it. She will pull them out and look at them to this day. I like how they are DD's responsibility. It is small enough to fit in her bag and she feels a sense of responsibility with it. She loves the books.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter