• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

College student roll call!!

Robbya

Mouseketeer
Alright everybody who here is in college (not necessarily the disney college program) give ur name, college, and major....aaaand GO!!! (cue mickey mouse club march theme) bum bum bum bum

Robby Allanson
Elmhurst College
Elementary Education

Aww man, this thread is two weeks too late. I WAS at Palm Beach Atlantic University for Psychology with a minor in Ministry Leadership Studies. In a year, I'll hopefully be going to University of Tennessee for my masters in Mental Health Counseling, but we'll see.

I too was wondering how many college students are on the podcast boards :thumbsup2

Dan
Suffolk University in Boston, MA
Political Science/ English major and a minor in History :headache:

hey!

Im sam
University of California Davis
junior
Wildlife conservation major (pre-vet)

i did the CP last fall, and hopefully a professional internship soon.

I am a UK University student, which I guess counts (College is something different here).

Kate
University of Sussex
BA History

Again a UK university student

Charlotte
University of Portsmouth
BSc Computer Games Technology

Alright everybody who here is in college (not necessarily the disney college program) give ur name, college, and major....aaaand GO!!! (cue mickey mouse club march theme) bum bum bum bum

Robby Allanson
Elmhurst College
Elementary Education

Robby,I'm not a recent college student but I am Elmhurst College graduate! :cool1::thumbsup2

Aww man, this thread is two weeks too late. I WAS at Palm Beach Atlantic University for Psychology with a minor in Ministry Leadership Studies. In a year, I'll hopefully be going to University of Tennessee for my masters in Mental Health Counseling, but we'll see.

I work in Knoxville and will be starting my Masters in Social Work in August. Let me know if you come to town! :thumbsup2

This thread is a few weeks too late for me as well

Abby
Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech)
B.S. in Management

Graduated 5/2/09! And I don't have any plans for a masters any time soon.

another recent grad here! But i'm in denial...:goodvibes

Kait Scott
Bridgewater State College (Bridgewater, MA)
Political Science (Legal Studies concentration), minor in Communication Studies

eventually i want to go to graduate school, but i have NO IDEA what i'm doing yet!! If i pursue the political science thing, it will be in some sort of International area, like Global Public Policy or International Diplomacy or something like that, probably with some time in the Peace Corps either before or during grad school.

OR...i could find a career that makes me money. :rotfl2: i don't know what to do!

Elissa
Wayne State University
Masters of Science in Nursing - Primary Care Nurse Practitioner

but I did my undergrad (c/o 2008) at Hope College

I work in Knoxville and will be starting my Masters in Social Work in August. Let me know if you come to town! :thumbsup2

Definitely! :yay:

I'm also trying to pick Knoxville residents'/frequenters' brains about the area so I can be prepared, so expect a couple PMs from me in the near future.

Amy
I finished my associates degree in Dec of 07, BUT they didnt give me my diploma because i owed a small bill (seriously...not that much...) So im GRADUATING this weekend!!!!
Holyoke Comm College
Communications/Liberal Arts

Wow! Lot's of College student's on this board...

Lora
SUNY Geneseo
Speech Pathology

Wow! Lot's of College student's on this board...

Lora
SUNY Geneseo
Speech Pathology

i know! i'm kinda surprised.

How do you like speech? My mom is a CCC-SLP (whatever the crap that means :laughing: ...ok i just asked her, the C's are the ASHA certification, and i did know SLP, haha). She's been doing it for like 15 years, and it's been a pretty good gig for her. She's worked in nursing homes and in school systems, and at this point she prefers the nursing homes because she hates school politics! She's thisclose to getting her CAGS in Education Administration but isn't bothering to finish it because she's not going to use it anyway!

I actually had a double major of Urban Studies and English. I was a student of the professor of Urban Studies who just passed away a couple of months ago. I did love my four years at Elmhurst.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter