Color Swap- Active- Heading towards their homes!

Morning All!

Could someone please tell me what the group size will be? I love this swap and I think I have 20 groups:scared1:

Lisa, if reading this, thank you for thte offer and after I figure out what I am doing I will take you up on your offer. Mornings are so rushed for me even if I get up 2 hours before I have to leave for work. Good side, only one more week of 5 days! And Im just supposed to be the substitute!:rotfl:

Morning All!

Could someone please tell me what the group size will be? I love this swap and I think I have 20 groups:scared1:

Lisa, if reading this, thank you for thte offer and after I figure out what I am doing I will take you up on your offer. Mornings are so rushed for me even if I get up 2 hours before I have to leave for work. Good side, only one more week of 5 days! And Im just supposed to be the substitute!:rotfl:

I'm not sure what the size's will be...Shawna is out of town this weekend, she'll probably check in tonight or tomorrow......the last color swap I did 3 years ago I think was 5 or 6 people so it wasn't too big....I have 9 groups so far, but could add a couple more!

Not a problem I'm up early anyways, PM me your list today or tomorrow and I will get you signed up!
Guess that's a bonus $$ wise to be working so many hours, just cuts into your scrapping time :eek:

As Lisa mentioned Shawna is out of town.. I expect she'll probably check in when they head home tonight...but I can't promise that.. They are having a fabulous time.

Happy to hear she's having a great time!
Ive done this swap in 4 and 6 set groups so just curious. May start this one today.
It is a bonus for the paycheck especially having just come home from Hawa'ii!
But 12 18months olds can really get to ya!
I havnt done a single page this month!

I'm planning on playing, too, providing I can complete a couple more groups for the AK swap. I have a couple of questions before I decide on my groups. For the Disney group, do we use the traditional red, yellow, black and white? For the groups other than girls, boys, and Disney, do we keep the embellishments/theme generic? Thanks.

Yes- you keep the emmbellishments generic . More color specific, inking and such.

I have to work all next week, so do you think I will need a sign up buddy if I know that I would like to have or do you think that I should still be able to get what I would like when I get home that night? I wont be home and no computer access when sign ups open. I think I will end up with 10 groups if anything like the past.
I think Lisa has this covered...

Rita I can be your sign up buddy if you want! PM me your picks!
Thanks, Lisa!

Just a heads up... your questions will be answered later this weekend.. unless MT gets online sometime today.. they are out of town at a family event.....
Thanks, Nan... We are having a great time and will be driving home tomorrow!

Morning All!

I will cap the groups at 4 each- if we have more then 4 I will open up another groups.

I'm not sure what the size's will be...Shawna is out of town this weekend, she'll probably check in tonight or tomorrow......the last color swap I did 3 years ago I think was 5 or 6 people so it wasn't too big....I have 9 groups so far, but could add a couple more!

Not a problem I'm up early anyways, PM me your list today or tomorrow and I will get you signed up!
Guess that's a bonus $$ wise to be working so many hours, just cuts into your scrapping time :eek:
I'm capping it at 4 in each group to make it managable.

As Lisa mentioned Shawna is out of town.. I expect she'll probably check in when they head home tonight...but I can't promise that.. They are having a fabulous time.
I'm checking in from the hotel tonight as we will be driving alllllllll day tomorrow! 12 hours but I do have the wireless card, so I hope to check in tomorrow from the car- if there is a burning question, text it to me and I will answer it from the car!

Happy to hear she's having a great time!
Ive done this swap in 4 and 6 set groups so just curious. May start this one today.
It is a bonus for the paycheck especially having just come home from Hawa'ii!
But 12 18months olds can really get to ya!
I havnt done a single page this month!

Thanks, Rita!

Wow that's a long drive....stay safe and sane with the kids!!

Wow that's a long drive....stay safe and sane with the kids!!

I have DH to drive and lots of school work to keep me busy.
The kids have tons of video games, movies and snacks- they are awesome travelers.
My only worry is how much my foot will hurt after sitting with it hanging down all day.
S :)

I have DH to drive and lots of school work to keep me busy.
The kids have tons of video games, movies and snacks- they are awesome travelers.
My only worry is how much my foot will hurt after sitting with it hanging down all day.

what did you do to your foot??

I have a stress fracture in the top of my foot- funny thing is the only time I remember hurting it and the first time I remember pain in this spot of my foot is when I hit it at Epcot on my birthday!
Oh well, it is in a boot for 1 more week and then we shall see!

I have a stress fracture in the top of my foot- funny thing is the only time I remember hurting it and the first time I remember pain in this spot of my foot is when I hit it at Epcot on my birthday!
Oh well, it is in a boot for 1 more week and then we shall see!

Oh, I remember that...sorry its still giving you problems, can you elevate it at all in the car? I usually put my feet up on the dash board when I need to give my back a rest.
call me tomorrow if you need a break from school work!

Oh, I remember that...sorry its still giving you problems, can you elevate it at all in the car? I usually put my feet up on the dash board when I need to give my back a rest.
call me tomorrow if you need a break from school work!

I will try the dash board, but I have short legs, so that is not alway comfortable.
I will see what the cell service is like in West Virgina and North Carolina...

One more question -- are sign ups at 9:00 eastern time? Thanks.

Yes- 9 am est.

hope your foot feels better! Megan's calling me we're having movie night
hope to talk to you tomorrow!

Ok, thanks. I'll finalize my list tomorrow and set my alarm for Tuesday morning. That's 8:00 here, and although I'm usually up before then, I don't want to chance being late. Have a safe trip home!

I feel your pain! The last night of the cruise I fell (no, I really wasnt drinking, had to get up too early the next daty to go to the Arizona!:goodvibes)
and ended up getting it xrayed when we got home after being in pain for several days.
I hope your ride home doesnt give you too much grief and you are ready for these color fans when you get home!
Safe journey!:hippie:

We are home! The foot is ok and I'm putting it up. I will open up sign-ups in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter