• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coloring and crayons at restaurants?

AmandaK

Earning My Ears
At the restaurants, like Coral Reef, Le Cellie, and Tony's, are there coloring menus that they give the kids with crayons?

they did at Le Cellier.......I dont know about the other ones.....they also do in some of the cs in DHS......
We always carried a small one in our back pack and a pkg of crayons in case they didnt......worked like a gem

I think all of the TS restaurants do that aren't buffet or family style. I don't know for sure as I haven't been to all of them. All the one's we went to had crayons and kids menu on the activity page.

At the Cape May clam bake the table is covered with white paper and kids are given crayons. At Crystal Palace, DD was given a My Friends Tigger and Pooh Go Fish set of cards. I don't know if that was a short-time promotional thing or if they do it regularly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter