Columbia Harbor House-Tuna sandwich?

Thanks!! All real food. Not that ridiculous fake meat.

It’s delicious. It’s my favourite sandwich at CHH. :)

A couple of years ago, The Lighthouse sandwich was taken off the menu for about 6 months or more. So I suspect the tuna sandwich will be back at some point.

Last edited:
Last time they removed it, it made it easier to try other places and found some we like.
But miss the quieter upstairs seating CHH has.

I hope WDW reads this thread - ditto - I only eat tuna with a little bit of mayo
No other fish - unless it is shrimp with a lot of breading - so you do not taste the shrimp :)

Per another website...
Last Updated: April 2020
Columbia Harbour House 2020 Lunch/Dinner Menu and Prices
$11.19
Tuna Sandwichtuna with lettuce and tomato served on toasted multigrain bread with house-made potato chips

eek ! Nothing now to eat at Columbia Harbor house
Unless I eat the children's Mac&Cheese

Does anyone know what is in the lobster roll? My soon to be DIL has a lot of allergies but can eat lobster. Thanks!

Also, does anyone know if you might be able to get the lobster roll without the bread? I'm not sure if she can eat multigrain bread. Thanks again.

I find it quite distressing the absolute best QS option at WDW is gone. I am willing to give Disney a break and assume there was a compelling reason for this that wasn't directly tied to profit. I also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Clause. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter