Columbia Harbour House

I see one on the mobile order page- no place to remove any items from sandwich- I’m hoping next month when I’m there I can do that in person.
That looks pretty good - it isn't on their online menu on the website. I hope they still have it when we are there this fall - I LOVE fish sandwiches.

I've searched the Restaurants page and can't find my question discussed previously - CHH used to be my absolute favorite counter service restaurant, but I'm not a fan of the menu changes. If I'm willing to stand in line instead of using mobile ordering, is it possible to order the fried fish entree like they used to have, even though it's not listed on the menu anymore? Not interested in shrimp or chicken tenders. Don't get me started on the tuna salad sandwich being gone. :headache: Thanks for your help.
No more tuna sandwich? OMG! NO!

I know of someone who wanted just the fried shrimp and it was only on the trio platter.
Similar experience a few years ago. I just wanted the fried shrimp not the trio platter. They just gave me the small one third portion of shrimp and left the rest of the trio off the plate. Looks like front line CMs have limited flexibility with these requests.

Don't get me started on the tuna salad sandwich being gone.
As a founding member of the Get rid of Tuna Salad society of real Americans, this is a cause for celebration. :)

A lot of people say it has gone down hill. But from my perspective, I never considered it good in the first place.

We just got back and my DH was able to order a fried shrimp only meal instead of the combo. We asked the cashier when we ordered and she said it could be done. He definitely had the adult portion as it had quite a bit of shrimp.
Hopefully you could do the same for fried fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter