Columbus Day Weekend??

snyderla

<font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo
I know, I know. It's only February. But I'm working on our dates. October is best for DH and I to take our parents on their first trip due to temps and low crowds, but I just realized Columbus Day falls during the time we were going to go. 2001 DH and I were there just after, and just before EPCOT Food and Wine festival and crowds were just fine. But I imagine there might be a bunch of people there over the long weekend. Am I right??

Thanks for any feedback.

Lori

There was definitely a difference in the crowds before the Columbus Day weekend and just after. We had guests with us for a few days around the holiday and we found it much more crowded on those days. The worst was our experience at MGM trying to see the parade (either Mon. or Tues.). I still don't think it is anywhere near as bad as the "really" crowded times, but it was still noticable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter