Combining two reservations possible?

Giz1026

Mouseketeer
I have reserved two BOG reservations for the same time, one for 11 and one for 2 for our party of 13. (I used my account and my DH's account). I called Disney Dining and was met with confusion when I asked if it is possible to either A) combine the two reservations into one of 13 or B) split the reservation so that it was a reservation of 6 and 7.

My question is, when we arrive is it possible to ask at the podium to have the group split into 2 same size groups for seating so that 2 of us are not sitting alone? Or should I call back and have the reservation split into groups of 6 and 7 (or similar).

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: It is for a lunch time reservation.

Last edited:
I assume you mean for dinner? If so, definitely call back and see what they can do. As it stands they'll be giving you one large table for 11, and one for 2, and you'd have to wait at the stand in order to split it any other way, or it may not be possible at the time of seating at all.

EDIT: Best case scenario if nothing gets changed in advance would be that the table they've set aside for 11 can accommodate 2 more, but no guarantees there.

Is your ADRs for dinner or lunch or breakfast? If it’s lunch or breakfast, you seat yourself during those time periods.

For lunch you seat yourself so you could split your party any way you like and sit wherever you like

Great! I didn't realize it was seat yourself at lunch so that works perfectly. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter