Come and take a look at ...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

how exciting ..... and not long to wait you lucky thing ..... and you're going on the Disney Wonder? Is it just the two of you this time or are the girls going with you? You must be thrilled. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

just seen this Mandy. You must be so excited and its so not long to go.

How brillant that you are cruising too. Enjoy the planning and shopping.

Susan

:hug: Thanks guys

:thumbsup2 we arrive a few days before you leave:banana::banana:

I hope we run into you in WDW Eloise, maybe we can arrange to meet up when we know what our plans are nearer to the time :banana::banana:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

how exciting ..... and not long to wait you lucky thing ..... and you're going on the Disney Wonder? Is it just the two of you this time or are the girls going with you? You must be thrilled. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

No the girls aren't coming :( which is why I didn't post anything on Facebook as they didn't know all the details and I didn't want them finding out on there first ;) So I contained my excitement to the DIS :thumbsup2

Enjoy the planning and shopping.

I am Sue, it is so weird making plans for two, which it shouldn't be, as me & Paul usually spend most of our time on our own even when they're with us :rotfl2:

'tis a thing of beauty. Congrats on the new ticker!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter