Come celebrate FREE dining with me!!!

Tiiiigergirl

<font color=red>Had to be rolled out of the restau
Post if you got it!!!!

I'm so happy this morning. Good luck to everyone!:banana:

You have got to love free dining. I was on the phone bright and early and done in 5 minutes.

Free dining rules!!!
We did 10 nights of free dining last year and it was AWESOME!!!:thumbsup2
Can't go again untill next year but, I really hope all of you who want it, get it. Good luck and happy dining!!!!!!!:dance3: :dance3:

We got 10 nights at POP in two "guaranteed" connecting rooms 9/16 - 9/26/07!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POR Sept. 22-29 here! Just modded my existing reservations by moving the date, adding a night (whoops, my initial mistake had us short a night) and ading code.

Sweet!

ETA: AND, I got all the ADRs I wanted!! :cool1:

Very happy for all of you...still holding on the line to get mine (I hope :scared: )

Got mine too, but was so excited to get free dining, I forgot to put in my room location and nonsmoking request for CSR. I think I'll call back another time, not wanting to be on hold for hours for that! :lmao:

Can you please tell me when the dates are for the free dining? I will have to wait for the 12th but would like to know so that I can plan.
tigercat

We got 10 nights at POP in two "guaranteed" connecting rooms 9/16 - 9/26/07!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How'd you do that? We're hoping for connecting rooms, but it isn't guaranteed.

But in any case, we're at POP 9/10-9/16 with Free Dining!:banana:

I made my reservations for Sept 8-15 @ Pop but I cant add the dining until Thursday......One thing I noticed today was the RUDE RUDE RUDE operator..She was in a rush to get me off the phone and didnt verify anything with me (I had to check online when I got home to make sure she got it right), Didnt give me a final price......And then got pissy with me when I put her on hold to answer a work call. Did anyone else come in contact with rude operators this morning?? I know its gonna be a busy week but still.

Anxiously waiting to hear from my TA for POP Century 9/22-9/30!!!!!!!!!! FREE DINING ROCKS!!!!!!!!:music: :rockband: :jumping1:
We weren't planning on going this year, but we couldn't resist free dining!

How'd you do that? We're hoping for connecting rooms, but it isn't guaranteed.
:

We had guaranteed connecting last time but it is because we are two adults with 4 children so they guarantee it because it is one "family" sort of, otherwise my kids would be on their own...:confused3

I made my reservations for Sept 8-15 @ Pop but I cant add the dining until Thursday......One thing I noticed today was the RUDE RUDE RUDE operator..She was in a rush to get me off the phone and didnt verify anything with me (I had to check online when I got home to make sure she got it right), Didnt give me a final price......And then got pissy with me when I put her on hold to answer a work call. Did anyone else come in contact with rude operators this morning?? I know its gonna be a busy week but still.

Sorry she was rude to you. I may be in the minority here, but I think it was rude of you to put her on hold to answer a work call. She is working also and it isn't fair for the others on hold to wait because she was on hold with you. I would have gotten upset by that also had I been any sort of a business person. I don't put people like that on hold, especially when I call them. JMO

Any chance that they will extend the dates past Sept. 22? I thought I read somewhere that they lengthened the free dining last year--did I dream that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter