Come critics--Review my upcoming trip dining plans-Please!

hampshire mickey

Mouseketeer
We we will checking in at BCV on Sat. June 12 staying until the 16th then which we head to Saratoga until the 20th. We are a party of 5 2 grandparents/2 parents/ 1 14 month old. Please! Give me your reviews or insights on our dining plans! I would welcome all comments for it helps us!

June 12-Dinner at Cape May
June 13-Milkshake break at Sci-Fi
Dinner at either The biergarte, San Angel or Garden Grill
June 14-Dinner at Ohana's
June 15-Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
June 16-Dinner at Marrakesh
June 17-Lunch at Ft. Wilderness
Dinner at Saratoga Springs
June 18-Riding the boat from Saratoga to Old Key West for lunch
Dinner at Boma's
June 19-Last night, Dinner at Chef Mickey's
June 20-Depart for home

Originally posted by hampshire mickey
June 13-Milkshake break at Sci-Fi
Dinner at either The biergarte, San Angel or Garden Grill

I'd say go for Biergarten.

San Angel food is good, but really never great (except for the dessert we had), and if you want the atmosphere, just walk around the shops.

Garden Grill is always a good one, though, especially if you want characters.

We just went to both the San Angel Inn and the Garden Grill, if you'd like to see recent reviews and pictures.

The rest looks good, a nice mix. Have a good time!

That sounds good to me.
You have my favorite in there(Ohana), and a few more that Ive always thought Id like to try.
Hopefully others can give you reviews on those, but IMO, Ohana is a very good choice. :D

saratoga springs does not have a sit-down restaurant. odd for a resort as large as it is(gonna be). olivia's serves a great lunch. my husband had the cuban sandwich and said it was very good. i would have to agree w/Forever42--go elsewhere than to san angel inn. happy eating!:tongue:

Ok here goes....just remember this is just my opinion:)
First of all..I love your hotel choices. We are DVC members with our home at the BCV. I want to stay at SSR in the near fiture too!

CAPE MAY....great choice, milkshake at SCI FI...fun!
I like the next night having dinner in Epcot but am not crazy with the choices. I think Biergarten is OK, San Angel..so so but too dark in there. Personally I don't like the Garden Grill. I hate the way the restaurant turns, food is just OK.I love Chef de France, Teppanyaki, Rose and the Crown (watch the fireworks from there ), Le Cellier etc.I think there are better dinner choices in Epcot( JMO)
Dinner at Ohana's ... fun and check out the Poly! Dinner at 1900 Park Fare...like having dinner at the GF ...great characters although I personally prefer breakfast there. Dinner food was soso when we ate there but that was when they had a villains dinner. It may be better now. Dinner at Marreskesh..could be fun. Love this type of food..Like it at lunch time. Don't miss the belly dancer. I love SPOODLES on the Boardwalk.You may want to try it. Love Boma's. Have a meal in Downtown disney if SSR doesn't have a restaurant. Didn't know there was lunch at Fort Wilderness so no opinion there although WL would be fun to go to. Love Chef Mickey's but usually go for breakfast. A lot of people enjoy dinner there too. Have a great time!!!!!:wave2: :wave2:

I think you can do better at Epcot than the three restaurants listed: I would suggest Les Chefs, Teppanyaki, Le Cellier or Rose and Crown over GG, SAI and Biergart. But that's just me!:D

We enjoyed Marakkesh very much, nice choice.

We are not fans of Chef Mickey.

I would second the vote to try Spoodles, we ate breakfast there twice and want to try dinner next trip. ESPN is a favorite of our kids and good for a quick, casual meal.

Excellent choices! Personally, for one of your dinners in Epcot, our favorite is Teppanyaki in Japan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter