Come here to wish to be tagged:-)

Mickey Mouse Kid

<font color=red>I use to post here all the time an
Here, you can wish to be tagged by the tag farie. If you wish hard, you might be tagged!!!:D

I am bored, so I am going to ask the tag faireis, can you please tag these people, it might make them happy!!!
Bunchkin, delswife, Ali Gator, Simba,

Thank you!!!:D

hmmm..perhaps because the correct spelling is TAGGED??????

I wish, I wish, I wish I might....I lost my DIS vetern tag with the systems problems several months back....I hate being a "guest":(

oops, I did not mean to post on hear, and it will not let me delete this post.

<font face="comic sans ms" color="red">Can you TG's add one of your little sayings to my title, please?
CLAP CLAP! Tag Fairies a wonderful and beautiful!!!

PLEASE! CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!
I am bored. Maybe you can add:

always bored

to my tag, please. And can the TF's make the tag with brighter colors, they are dark now.

That a nautical tag fairy would come visit the Disney Cruise line board and tag my fellow July 5th 2003 cruisers.

Though I haven't met them in person we've been talking for months.

A new tag for me would be nice too;)

Wishing, wishing, wishing

(after thought ~ will this hurt ? Is it like getting bonked on the head ?)

:jester:

Clapping real hard with eyes shut tight that the Tag Fairy will visit me and chip126 !

LOL, Jiggerj....my thoughts exactly....I couldn't have said it better myself...........

clapping real hard with eyes shut tight that the tag fairy will visit me and Jiggerj!!!!!

(music playing) when you wish upon a star......makes no difference who you are....when you wish upon a star.....your dreams come true! (music playing)

I bet that is not 100% accurate wording of the song but I'm really wishing to be tagged! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter