Come here to wish to be tagged:-)

Ok - I'm really out of the loop :confused: ~ I've been reading about the mysterious tag fairy, but I'm not quite sure what he/she/it is. From what I've read it sounds like the tag fairy gives you a little blurb (tag) after your user name. Am I anywhere close?

Thanks in advance for enlightening me:D !

you got it.... they put a little quip or two or three by your name i n color, which we mere mortals can't do...... *looking and hoping for the tag fairy to make me & my dog happy*

Pretty, pretty please
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAP CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Welocmed Guest just isn't cutting it anymore.... my love for Disney is larger than that. Please sprinkle some pixie dust my way, and perhaps a fun tag????

I wish, I wish, with all my might...
to be tagged with great delight.

...getting tagged is like falling in love; it happens when YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!!

(right,;) Tag Fairies???!?!?!?!)

(Tagless since 1999 . . . . .)

I wish, I wish (eyes squeezed shut), I wish, I wish . . . . . . . . . .

My little posts are so drab and dull..(sniff,sniff) I need help...(sob).
I'm wishing with all my might to be tagged... :wave:

for the Tag Fairy! To Find Me, Today! And I'm dreaming of ....
The Nice things that the Tag Fairy will write!

Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap Clap!

:wave:

Scratch
:smooth:

OH Great & Wise Tag Fairy:
Can you pleeeaaassseee change the color of my tag to maybe pink or purple? I tried to change it before and it didn't work.

The Tag Fairy is the best.... The Tag Fairy is the best.... The Tag Fairy is the best...

Also, could you maybe give Disneylover0105 a tag?
She loves Tinkerbell and so I know she would love the Tag Fairy.

Thank you!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP I believe, I believe....

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Oh great and powerful Tag Fairy (in caps yet!),

If it would please you, I beg that you bestow on me a glorious and colorful tag. ::curtsey::

Humbly yours,
The childfree, DVC-owning, Miata-driving, Tivo-worshipping, Mac-using, NFL-loving, almost tri-lingual (or, as I say, illiterate in three languages), world-traveling newspaper web mistress, aka WDWguru.

It is easier to get tagged when you ask on the Community Board.
Can Tag Fairies change the color of your screen name also like they can your tag? ________

:)

Boo hoo. boo hoo,

I've yet to be tagged...

Perhaps the tag fairy,

considers me flagged.....

One more try?? Tag Fairy please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter