*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

We have two and a half weeks to go! Going nuts at this point since the only "planning" item left to do is packing and I hate that, but I can find zero further room for reshuffling my TP or messing with our google calendar schedule! :)

Anyone else doing the HEA dessert party on 4/18 or Mickey's Backyard BBQ on 4/20? These are going to be firsts for me, I'm so excited!

Anyone else doing the HEA dessert party on 4/18 or Mickey's Backyard BBQ on 4/20? These are going to be firsts for me, I'm so excited!
No but now I wish I was!!
Still surprised this thread is so quiet given we are a few days away from April!!

I know! My Facebook group is nonstop chatter but where is everyone on here? :confused3
You just made me curious about booking a HEA dessert party, I checked my date, it was there but link was messed up, by the time I went back in another way it was gone - Guess I just saved $120 :)

I know! My Facebook group is nonstop chatter but where is everyone on here? :confused3
I've never been to WDW this time of year. I have been assuming it is just a chill time of year so not as much to discuss. Any other times I've gone, there is so much to strategize like the Halloween and Christmas parties, etc. I don't feel that pressure for this trip and I'm so relieved. LOL With that said, I have been very surprised that I couldn't find a main thread for the Flower and Garden festival. I followed the Food and Wine festival thread last year and it was huge.

You just made me curious about booking a HEA dessert party, I checked my date, it was there but link was messed up, by the time I went back in another way it was gone - Guess I just saved $120 :)
Keep trying! Things open up all the time!

I hit single digits today! It's officially time for me to start packing and obsessively check the weather....
So funny you say, obsessively check, because I wrote that on my to do list this morning :) I have 11 days - not sure what my DH is more excited about, getting there, or getting there so I stop planning/obsessing about things.

So funny you say, obsessively check, because I wrote that on my to do list this morning :) I have 11 days - not sure what my DH is more excited about, getting there, or getting there so I stop planning/obsessing about things.

I can say with certainty that for mine it is the latter. :D 20 more days of suffering for him!

At 10 days here (single digits tomorrow!!!!) and also obsessively checking the weather. Probably a terrible thing to do since it's changed literally every time I've looked and it's undue stress at this point. I just soooo badly don't want rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter