• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come On Single Digits!!!!

MissMichelle

DIS Veteran
I made it I made it!!! WOOOHOOOOO 9 days to go! Can't believe I made it to the single digits! It seems like just yesterday I was booking my ressie (183 days out) and now it's almost here!

SO let's all dance! And EVERYONE is welcome, triple, double and single digit dancers! I want to hear and SEE you boogeeyyyy!!!

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

Showe said:
:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :yay: :bounce:

Okay, I am dancing too..... Just 7 days for us. Can't wait !

:woohoo: :bounce: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party:

YAY! So glad you joined! Now we have to get EVERYONE to join us....All dancers wanted for this thread..Anything goes...It can steer in any direction and OT's are welcome (as long as you post your countdown LOL)

I want to finish packing SO bad, but can't as I am wearing daily a bunch of the things I want to bring with me!

I do have sunscreen, motion sickness pills, tylenol (adult and kids), lotions, *OFF* wipes, Name badges, lanyards, shorts, bathing suits and T's packed...

ANd dang I spilled my coffee! HAHA

We are leaving in 8 days!!!! Boy time goes by slow when you are all packed to go!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cloud9:

Medicmouse said:
We are leaving in 8 days!!!! Boy time goes by slow when you are all packed to go!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cloud9:

Holy Cow...I haven't even started to pack. You guys are so organized - I feel like a big loser...

Okay, I have stuff thrown on the floor but I don't think that counts..

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We're not going to WDW but were going to Florida and BG. I'm still in the double digits but there getting smaller.

35 days and counting :banana: :banana: :banana:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:thumbsup2 Six more days!!!!! :cool1: Our countdown is underway. :cool1: We're packed, we're ready, we NEED to go! :cheer2: :jumping1:

I haven't packed a thing either! I probably won't even start til next Friday. As excited as I am about going, I'm sooooo glad our plane doesn't leave until mid afternoon on a Saturday. That way I might actually get some sleep knowing I'll have time in the morning for the last minute stuff!

But I'm dancin' wit cha!!! :woohoo: Go me!!! :woohoo: Get cher groove on! :woohoo: Single digits!!!

:cool1: :woohoo:
I haven't even taken the suitcases down from the attic yet!!!

But, I am still dancing! 8 more days!

:banana: :Pinkbounc

Four more days!!! :cool1: We are leaving the four kids with the grandparents and are having 4 days to ourselves!!! :banana:

We have at least washed the clothes we are taking. Its a start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter