Come sign up for the Dis Holiday Card Exchange!!

CastleCreations

<font color=darkorchid>Would take a cruise just to
Hi Everyone! I was thinking about the approaching holidays and since I think of lots of you fellow board-members as my extended-family, how about a holiday card exchange!!
I did this for the last 2 years with another website, and it's great.
How it will work is, PM me your mailing address with your families names, I will keep an ongoing list, and on December 1st, I will email everyone a copy of the list, and we just send a card to everyone on the list.
Last year I received cards from all over the US. It's a great learning tool, seeing where the card came from and having my dd's find the city and state on a map.
Last year some folks didn't want to give their family name so like for me, I would be Lisa Castlecreations. This way we can protect our identity if needed.
I hope you all join in, it really is nice for those who don't receive a lot of cards, to have something to look forward to each day in the mailbox!:)
One warning though, please don't join, if you are offended by other holidays celebrated than your own. All holidays are welcome! So bring on the Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukah, just because cards....(did I spell those right? :rotfl: )
I look forward to hearing from you all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter