Come wait with us, Post your waitlist, what are you waiting for... plus pixie dust

Congratulations!!! It's not looking too good that I won't have to move to Pop for the night of the 4th. Ah well. Glad you got something though!

Is there really a point in calling MS about waitlist? I've called before and they seem a bit irritated stating that I am waitlisted. Is there something I should say?

We're waiting for a spot at the VWL 12-10 - 12-16.

Erica

I just got my waitlist at VWL for Dec. 12th. :cool1: :cool1:

I phoned about something else when she told me they were just about to call me to say my waitlist came through.

hockey mom said:
I just got my waitlist at VWL for Dec. 12th. :cool1: :cool1:

Wow, you are lucky, this is late in the game, good for you! We'll be there then too!

Bobbi :flower:

EricaLovesMickey said:
Is there really a point in calling MS about waitlist? I've called before and they seem a bit irritated stating that I am waitlisted. Is there something I should say?

We're waiting for a spot at the VWL 12-10 - 12-16.

Erica

I know what you mean. I called MS yesterday because I misplaced my confirmation and I mentioned something about the waitlist. She did seem a little irritated about me asking.

Just wanted to send all you guys some major holiday Pixie Dust!!! :thewave:

I actually thought ahead this year and booked at exactly the 11 month mark for New Years!!! :wizard:

Hi Everyone
We just booked a last minute trip for Jan 9-13 at SSR, we got GREAT airfare, have 5 day passes from our last trip so this will be our first trip as DVC members. We own at BCV but the only resort available was SSR, we are waitlisted for a studio at BWV or BCV, we love being close to Epcot. I doubt it will come thru but I can hope right?

I'm still on a waitlist for 2b OKW 12/4 so I posted on the rent/trade board and someone has this night available to rent for $12.50 pp. My ? is can I call MS and tell them I'm renting that night and have it linked to my reservation for the rest of the week so we don't have to change rooms? Do they care if you're "renting"?

Okay, now I really understand addonitis. I rented a reservation for the BCV for 12/25-12/30 and then I added two nights in a studio at the VWL for 12/23-12/25 and then called MS today and waitlisted for 12/22. I wonder how long this reservation will be by the middle of December? :goodvibes It's all good!

Our waitlist came through today for BCV for Dec.18th- Dec.23rd. We have never been to Disney at Christmas time. This will be a great present for our children's birthday. We will be telling them this weekend at the DVC Holiday Reception in Chicago. We are so excited! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MagicalFun said:
Our waitlist came through today for BCV for Dec.18th- Dec.23rd. We have never been to Disney at Christmas time. This will be a great present for our children's birthday. We will be telling them this weekend at the DVC Holiday Reception in Chicago. We are so excited! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations! Have fun!!!

We are waitlisted for a 1BR at VWL 1/15 and a 1BR at BCV 1/26 - currently in a studio. We just added on yesterday and now have enough points to do a 1BR instead of a studio on our upcoming trip, but those were the only two nights out of the twelve that were unavailable. It might have just been me, but she didn't sound too hopeful about the waitlist, do they have an idea when they are booking as to how many people are waitlisted? Oh well, it doesn't really matter, I have somewhere to stay - I'll just be doing a whole lot of moving, LOL. Still, I'll be at WDW so who can complain!? :banana:

Just called MS on another matter and asked the status of my waitlist for 1/1 at OKW and she said I already had it. Shouldn't they have called me to tell me? I haven't received anything in the mail yet so I wonder if I should cancel my "just in case" hotel ressie or wait for confirmation? Any comments?

Thanks,

Tony

We have had the worst time finding reasonable airfare for our March trip, so now we're arriving 2 days earlier and leaving 1 day earlier. Of course that means all my planning at the 11 mo. window is in disarray. The original plan was for 3/10 - 3/13 @ BCV in a studio and 3/13 - 3/19 @ BWV in a standard 1-bedroom. We are now waitlisted on 3/8 & 9 for the studio at BCV to go through 3/12 and the 1 bedroom for 3/12 @ BWV to go through 3/18. What do you think??? I know that is busy spring break time, do I have a chance??

disneykins said:
Just called MS on another matter and asked the status of my waitlist for 1/1 at OKW and she said I already had it. Shouldn't they have called me to tell me? I haven't received anything in the mail yet so I wonder if I should cancel my "just in case" hotel ressie or wait for confirmation? Any comments?

If they say you have it, then you do. We had the same thing happen last year, and I called for some other reason and thats when they told me I got my waitlist. I asked why didn't anyone call me, they said they just hadn't gotten around to it!!!!!?????

Yeah, my waitlist came through!!! We have a 2 bedroom at OKW from Dec 17-24. We had a 1 bedroom booked at the opening window and then a couple of months ago I was talking with mom about 2006 doing a 2 bedroom and she said, "Why not this year too?" :confused3 So, I called MS and waitlisted it. I was actually going to call them tomorrow to ask if it had came through when mom sent me an email today saying they had called. I figured that if it was going to happen, this was the proper window as the counter is now at 29 days.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for the people still waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter