Comedian John Pinnette at WDW-We all can relate.

OMG! That is hilarious!!!! I would probably note that it's definitely R rated for the language, but he puts it all into perspective!

It's only 9:18 am and the site says the video is no longer available. Whats up. Its only a few minutes after the last post. Am I doing something wrong?

It's only 9:18 am and the site says the video is no longer available. Whats up. Its only a few minutes after the last post. Am I doing something wrong?

Just worked for me, and it is a riot. I'm reasonably lean and last Oct was too hot for me.

Love that bit! I'd heard some of his other stuff and just had to get one of his CDs (which this was on).

I've heard this one before and it gets me every time. I love this one and the one he does about Sea World..."Free Wiwreee!"

There is also a funny one by Dave Chapelle in regards to his trip to Disney World. I won't link as its got some language in it, but just search for "Dave Chappelle - Disney World" on youtube. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter