Comedian John Pinnette at WDW-We all can relate.

Thank you so much for posting that. It was just the need my DH and I needed. He is in the last class before getting his Masters degree, so we're both a little stressed. All day today he would start laughing and then say "EPCOT Death March" it's so true.

:lmao:OMG!! That is too funny!!:lmao:

I'm going to have to show my DH when he gets home!!:rotfl:

If this guy ever comes to Denver we're gonna have to go see him--he's hilarious!!:woohoo:

:lmao::rotfl2::happytv:

Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed that!! We have done the Epcot Death March in Aug/Sept many a time!

I think that you gave me the first smile that I have had in the past 2 days. I had to help our oldest cat get to heaven yesterday, so there hasn't been a whole lot to smile about in my world the last couple of days.

I totally identify with John. I am pretty darn large, like he his too. Heck, I was joking about his waterpark jokes and stuff when we were at BB. We did some tube ride that I was worried would "narrow significantly" before I got the the bottom. :rotfl2: What I didn't know was that I should have been more concerned with what happens if you inadvertantly flip over and the rest of the tube ride is done on your belly! :scared1: At some point I lost control of the tube and it ended up being grabbed by my partner, who was behind me. She emerged looking like a hamburger. :lmao: Corey, my partner, and I still laugh about it.

The best part was emerging from the tube like some breach birthed baby whale and having the lifeguard ask, not "Are you ok?", "What happened?, or anything like that, but he asked "Where's the tube?" :sad2: To which I replied "Your precious tube will be out in a minute!" :rolleyes1 Corey came out right after that and asked "Honey, are you ok?" and then the lifeguard said, "Yeah, are you ok?" :sad2: I was fine, a little shaken up, but fine. I don't much like the tube rides anymore though. :rotfl:

I totally identify with John. I am pretty darn large, like he his too. Heck, I was joking about his waterpark jokes and stuff when we were at BB. We did some tube ride that I was worried would "narrow significantly" before I got the the bottom. :rotfl2: What I didn't know was that I should have been more concerned with what happens if you inadvertantly flip over and the rest of the tube ride is done on your belly! :scared1: At some point I lost control of the tube and it ended up being grabbed by my partner, who was behind me. She emerged looking like a hamburger. :lmao: Corey, my partner, and I still laugh about it.

The best part was emerging from the tube like some breach birthed baby whale and having the lifeguard ask, not "Are you ok?", "What happened?, or anything like that, but he asked "Where's the tube?" :sad2: To which I replied "Your precious tube will be out in a minute!" :rolleyes1 Corey came out right after that and asked "Honey, are you ok?" and then the lifeguard said, "Yeah, are you ok?" :sad2: I was fine, a little shaken up, but fine. I don't much like the tube rides anymore though. :rotfl:

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter