Comfirmation?

DVC-Don

DIS Veteran
This ever happened to you? I made this reservation back in early December for June 26 to July 2 and wrote the confirmation # in my Passporter. Today I called MS and we are in the 'puter, but has anyone else not gotten a confirmation letter?

Yes, it happens sometimes. If you call and confirm the ressie, maybe you can have them send you one.

Yes, it just happened to me. I made three separate reservations for later this year (made the ressies on the same day). Two of the confirmations came, but the third never did. I called yesterday and asked for it. I've read previously about people who have had to call several times and never did receive a copy of their confirmation.

You don't have to have it to check-in, but I like the warm fuzzy from receiving the confirmation in the mail.

Good Luck,

Lissa

Yeah I didn't receive confirmation until we got back to UK. Made reservation less than a week before we flew out to WDW so there was no time. Had no problems at check in and got all my requests.

Susan

I made my reservations in January for my December trip and I never received a confirmation letter. I keep menaning to call and request another copy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter