• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Comfort Inn & Suites on Canada Ave?

jesusluvsu2005

Mouseketeer
Anyone stay here? Trip Advisor reviews look good. Just wanted to check and see if anyone here had stayed there. Thanks!
Amanda

I felt that the staff and the breakfast were all great when I was there. Granted, it wasn't a 5 star resort, but I still felt that the experience was good.

What did you feel didn't line up with reviews? Were the rooms clean? That's my biggest priority. And the kids will probably use the pool so that's important that it's clean. I'd love to hear about your experience. Thanks!

Hmmm I hope somebody else will reply. I'm looking at that hotel too- we want to stay somewhere that is in walking distance to Wet N Wild...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter