Comfort Suites Maingate East vs. CBR

Juliet25

DIS Veteran
We’re planning a non-park trip to FL over spring break. We plan on going to Kennedy Space Ctr and a Disney water park. Plus Disney Springs. I’m currently booked at CBR for about $220 a night after taxes and parking fees. I looked for some offsite hotels and saw this hotel for $138 before taxes, so roughly $250 less total. It’s got great reviews and it seems relatively close to Disney in a safe area.

We’re a family of 5, so extra space would be nice. We’d spend lots of time at pool.

So, is it worth switching?

I’m assuming you have a car. If you plan on spending lots of time at the pool then stick with CBR or find an off-site resort with a great pool area.

Personally I hate putting our family of 4 in a moderate like CBR. Rooms are just too small.

There are plenty of condo style resorts with great pools in the area. I’d check out Sheraton Vistana or Marriott Harbour Lake.

I can't say if it's worth switching, since that's up to you. But I can say that hubby and I stayed at Comfort Suites Maingate East in September for one night when we were trying to beat Hurricane Florence and needed to arrive a day early for our trip. The hotel is clean, comfortable beds, pool, free breakfast and LOTS of families around.
HTH!

Yes, there are so many hotels around with more space. My kids really liked the Holliday inn that use to be nick hotel.
Look at the go orlando pass on groupon
For the space center and other things in the unlimited pass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter