Coming for Convention...unable to link resort reservation

PedsRN88

Earning My Ears
I wasn’t sure where to ask this question, so hopefully it’s in the right place!

My husband is coming down for the Grainger Convention in March and my daughter and I are tagging along. He had to book our room at AKL through the Grainger travel site which gave us a weird confirmation number. I have placed multiple calls to Disney and Grainger and Disney is unable to find our reservation and Grainger says they have no other confirmation number. Now I’m concerned because we won’t be able to get DME booked or FastPasses! Has anyone had any experience with this and how I could go about at least getting DME booked?! Thanks!

Ok my hubby and I are going also because of the Grainger convention. Grainger has a hold on the rooms but we will not get our confirmation number til the end of this week and maybe not until next week. It has to do with Graingers change policy. We are also staying at AKL

Ok thanks so much! The person at Grainger said it could take up until the week before we check in! I will check back at end of week and hopefully they will have something. Thanks again!

You are welcome although it doesn't really help you out much. We actually are coming 2 days earlier and booked a room at Wyndham garden lake to get our FP. Good luck.

That’s ok! At this point, I’m just hoping to get Magical Express booked so I don’t have to worry about our luggage

Were you able to get your reservation linked? I finally did, but only my husband is on it and Grainger is saying we can’t be added because we are not attending?! Just wondering if you had the same issue?

Were you able to get your reservation linked? I finally did, but only my husband is on it and Grainger is saying we can’t be added because we are not attending?! Just wondering if you had the same issue?
No I haven't linked it yet as we haven't gotten full confirmation yet. Grainger isn't the most helpful but I am hoping they will be as because my husband can't fly unless I am with him due to his anxiety. We are staying for a couple of nights before hand in Disney Springs so who knows what will happen we we actually check in. I am hoping Disney is better than Grainger.
Keep me posted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter