Coming from I95...... how to avoid I4 (we have Sunpass)

awfpack

Mouseketeer
How is the best way to get to Royal Pacific using toll roads?
417 to 408?
Or should we just use I4?
Last time we came down I4 was at a stand still near downtown.
Coming April 12-14
Thanks

How is the best way to get to Royal Pacific using toll roads?
417 to 408?
Or should we just use I4?
Last time we came down I4 was at a stand still near downtown.
Coming April 12-14
Thanks

Well, not an expert at all on roads like the I 95......but can you get on the 528 from that, which would take you past MCO?

We come out of MCO and head down the 528, it is a toll road, and then we drive till we hit Universal Boulevard....and turn off there.

Takes you all the way up to RPR past the Orlando Eye and although it can get busy with lights, we find for us it`s the quickest way as we don't need to go down to the dreaded I4.

Now, I`m not convinced that`s the best way, maybe someone with more local knowledge can jump in, but from memory I would go that way...….

I'm headed down in 3 weeks and I'm taking 417 around Orlando. Already have my Sunpass!

It drops you off straight onto World Center Drive.

Unless you want to drive on city streets (not fun either) your best bet is I-4. Take 95 south to I-4 (Daytona Beach) and then to Universal. Taking 417 or 408 just takes you south of where you want to go and will probably add at least 30 minutes to your drive.
With I-4 under construction it is not a easy drive thru downtown Orlando but it is the easiest!

I just Googled Royal pacific and realize it's not where i thought it was.

I would follow I4 as zbsigpi suggested.

I would use the Waze app. It will find the timeliest route for you. Works like a charm!

I would use the Waze app. It will find the timeliest route for you. Works like a charm!
I’ve heard of Waze App, I either use my Garmin or Google maps on my phone. Just wondering if Waze is better?

Waze takes into account the traffic at the time and gets you on the speediest route. If your other options do the same kind of thing, I don’t suppose it really matters which you use. But Waze hasn’t steered me wrong yet.

I’ve heard of Waze App, I either use my Garmin or Google maps on my phone. Just wondering if Waze is better?
Waze is actually a google product. I like it because it does track other users speed and can accept input from users.

We don't use Waze a lot. Will Waze direct you on toll roads if it is faster? Where we live there are no toll roads around.
Thanks

Yes- it will direct you to toll roads as long as you don’t put not to use toll roads in the settings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter