• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coming in October!!!!!!!

jamesstock

Earning My Ears
We are coming to Disney World in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!! Been planning for the last 9 months and everyone's very excited about it! All hotels and transportation are set. Dining reservations abit of a challenge. Been trying to make reservations at certain disney dining / restaurant for the last 6 months and about 50% no luck. Also watching the recent weather in the area and almost everyday it's 'thunderstorm' / 'rain'. Very worried about it.

That is so exciting! My advice about the dining is don't give up and keep trying. I read somewhere that although tricky, checking up to 24 hours before your desired reservation, you should check with Disney to see if there are openings from people canceling at the last minute. I was able to get a reservation everywhere I wanted to except for BOG. I am hoping I'll be able to get a walk-in spot when we get there, but I will keep checking the website for an opening in the mean time.

Have a great time!! Keep trying on those reservations, people cancel all the time.

Have a great vacation! About the weather, 3 weeks out is a long time for an accurate forecast. Your weather could well change as you get closer to your date. Pack some ponchos for the rain but Orlando's weather can change on a dime so be prepared for some nice, warm weather as well :-)

I will be there in Oct also. Its FL so you can expect rain on most days. I was there for a week one year and it stormed each day, Disney in the rain is a blast. My kids and I played in the streets between Peter Pan and Small world, it was raining so hard the water was up to our ankles. You will just have to learn to dance in the rain. That trip and that experience was one of my most cherished Disney memory.

Have a magical time!! I'm sure it will be blast even if the weather is sub par. As for dining - which ones have you been having trouble with. We nailed all but one of our reservations the morning they opened up. Can't wait to tell the kids we are going!

We are coming to Disney World in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!! Been planning for the last 9 months and everyone's very excited about it! All hotels and transportation are set. Dining reservations abit of a challenge. Been trying to make reservations at certain disney dining / restaurant for the last 6 months and about 50% no luck. Also watching the recent weather in the area and almost everyday it's 'thunderstorm' / 'rain'. Very worried about it.
It rains in Florida a lot, but only for a short while most days. I wouldn't worry about that too much. The dining is a big deal and it can be hard to get the spots you want, but people shuffle around a lot so just keep checking. Also, try walking up to some of those restaurants and see if they can fit you in at some point that day or the next. I've walked right into a few spots that had no reservations online.

We are also going in October!! I have been many times but October is my favorite!!! Good luck with the dining but keep trying even up til the day before you want something. I am still hoping for some special places too!!! Happy planning!

Going to be at Disney World from 10-27 to 10-31, then going on the Fantasy Cruise. What suggestions for Not so scary party, I have been told a mix, some said waste of money, others loved it..thoughts?

Welcome!! October is my favorite time to visit WDW, I love the fall decorations, the crowds seem to be down and it isn't as hot!! Have a Magical Trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter