• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coming out from my hiding spot

imadisneyholic

<font color="green">I met the Tag Fairy at VMK<br>
Is it safe? Hehe. I've been "reading" these boards since I got back from my very first trip. When I first left WDW property I became weepy and I just thought something was wrong with me. I had just spent an entire week at Walt Disney World and for some reason I haven't tired of it and I didn't want to leave. I felt like I was leaving home. :guilty: Ah well the depression went on for days and days until I found this wonderful board. I then realized I was not just wierd and that there were other people out there just like me! Now I can relive my disney experience through all these post! I have throughly enjoyed reading all of them and now wish to participate in the conversations with all you nice individuals! :sunny:

Yes,PKD (Post Kingdom Depression) is very real indeed,but the boards certainly help keep me :rotfl2: .
Glad youre' posting.Have fun,
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :rotfl: :teacher:

Disneyitis.......welcome to the boards and glad that you joined us.......come some night to chat and tell us about your trip......would love to hear about it......Tuesday and Wednesday we do just Disney chat.....

Welcome!
These boards are a great substitute for the real thing. They've kept me going for months. Please do share your trip details (and I mean every detail) with us. I look forward to nothing more than a good Disney Trip report. :wave2:

imadisneyholic said:
Is it safe? Hehe. I've been "reading" these boards since I got back from my very first trip. When I first left WDW property I became weepy and I just thought something was wrong with me. I had just spent an entire week at Walt Disney World and for some reason I haven't tired of it and I didn't want to leave. I felt like I was leaving home. :guilty: Ah well the depression went on for days and days until I found this wonderful board. I then realized I was not just wierd and that there were other people out there just like me! Now I can relive my disney experience through all these post! I have throughly enjoyed reading all of them and now wish to participate in the conversations with all you nice individuals! :sunny:
:wave: Welcome and please accept our "mickey hugs"! I also cried at the end of our first trip because I thought that you only went to WDW once! Glad you found us :wave:

Yep, you are hooked like many of us after the first trip! i was so excited to go back a year later, that i didn't sleep at all the night before :earseek: Welcome to the Dis, the perfect place to feed your addiction :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter