• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Command Performance" at UK pavilion at Epcot?

cigar95

DIS weakest link
I'm wondering what you all can tell me about this group. Saw them for the first time last Saturday with a female singer who was knocking it out of the park. but from everything I see online the regular group is four guys.
Any of you ever see the other singer before? She had the complete attention of every dad in the area. :D
Thanx.

Command Performance is members of The Hooligans.

When they started performing at the UK Gazebo,they were billed as The Hooligans and,at some point,their billing there was changed to Command Performance.

The Hooligans first appearances at WDW were at Garden Rocks with the full Band including the female vocalist.

Your report is the first time I have heard of the female vocalist performing in UK with Command Performance.

I have seen some reports that The Hooligans was formed out of some members of the GoTG Summer show that was performed at Epcot.

I really like them.

I knew that the Hooligans existed outside of WDW, and it sounds like the female singer is a regular part of that band, you're saying? (I figured that Disney was probably not in love with the name, no matter how much they liked the band.)
Sorry to hear that she's at Epcot only rarely, at best. She definitely gets the attention of all the guys who grew up with that music in the 70s and 80s

(I figured that Disney was probably not in love with the name, no matter how much they liked the band.)
Is it possible they were The Who-liggans? Doing Who covers plus others?

Well after some research, the singer of interest is Lea Marinelli, who performs all over WDW - she does Hoop de Doo, SugarVibe at Disney Springs, she's one of the sisters in Hocus Pocus, did the GotG show at the AmGar, not to mention starring in Footloose (including an award nomination), and performs as one of Celestina Warbeck's backup singers at Diagon Alley. Plus various specialty gigs around WDW.
Sadly for the rest of us, her instagram also shows pictures with her husband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter