Commemorative certificate?

qwerty2k

Mouseketeer
We are a new dvc owner (though have researched for last couple of years and finally took the plunge!), direct 150points at vgf. We live in the uk and recently got a letter through the post that says about visiting dvc welcome home.com and making a call to book our welcome home stay etc.

It mentions about a commemorative certificate after booking / staying on our welcome home stay.

Does anyone know if this is exclusive / due to booking via member services and something they do? I’ve booked our first stay online and just wondered if we could still expect the certificate or not?

might sound silly but after waiting to finally purchase dvc I kinda want it 😂

Edit - 03/27 - Well well well, the certificate and 2 DVC Magnets turned up in the post this morning, feel free to ignore this thread :)

Last edited:
Never heard the term "commemorative certificate" before, nor benefited from a "welcome home" stay.
& we originally bought 210 points Direct in 2011.
But we did get "free ice-cream" :D
Ohhh the good old days. Free ice cream. I remember it like yesterday.

Back in the day your guide would personally call you every trip to make sure things were going well. Cant recall when it stopped but I know it was 2004 and some time after... and you got a free print with your purchase and others for some years after with celebrations. If i only knew where mine was :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter