Comments on Cabin 2608...

We were on the Magic 7 day Eastern on 7/28/01, and loved the location of our inside stateroom 2583 (our group of 11 occupied 2579/2580 &2585 as well)

We walked past 2608 to go to the aft elevators which take you to the resturants and right up to Topsiders and the Mickey Pool. We never had any noise problem or elevator problems - and would walk down from dinner on deck 4, go to our room - change into comfy clothes, then walk forward to the next set of elevators -or stairs -depending on how much we ate for dinner - and off to the show for the evening.

We liked the area so much that we will be on the 11/9 Wstern 7day on Nov 9th, and will be in stateroom - 2606 -- right next door to your 2608 -- what is the date of your cruise?

Cruise isn't until next April, but thanks for all the info. I was getting a little worried reading all the comments about the second deck, but feel much better now! Thanks again.

You... just bumped a thread from over 16 years ago. 16 years. I didn't even know that was possible. Wow.

:lmao: I didn't know a search would pull up something from SO long ago either, CaliforniaOrangeBird! But after seeing some folks get pretty grumpy on another thread because a newbie had asked a question for which there have been recent threads, we know for sure that nrse914 did a search before she asked! :thumbsup2

And nrse914, I have stayed on deck 2 on the Wonder a couple of times and found it more than comfortable and nice. :goodvibes Once in a forward OV stateroom and the other an inside midship. As someone that usually stays in a verandah stateroom, I would definitely stay on deck 2 on the Magic or Wonder again! :cutie:

Yes, Oceanview on deck 2 have the large porthole.

Just to clarify, yes, they are large portholes, but they are not the huge ones on upper decks of the Dream Class with the window seats. Sometimes that is what people think when they think "large portholes".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter