Commercial renting website

If that isn't commercial renting, I don't know what is. Anyone have an email address to pass this along to DVC legal folks?

Hmmm...wonder if the website belongs to somebody here on the DISboard. They certainly have done a great job of pointing out how wonderful the savings are!

If someone is planning on reporting this Disney legal you can get the site owners full name, address and phone number from the WHOIS record on the domain.

Theres no question that this is some one that own 3 resorts....BWV,BCV, and VWL. They also specifically state that week night are much less than weekened nights......only the pro's will forward that info. This sight should be shut down.......
Went to WHOIS and found out some great info.....not sure if I should post though. The site was create on 2/22/06. Name and address does show up......

It's not much of a website, but certainly a commercial rental site. I only checked a couple of links, but the ones I checked all go to official WDW web pages, like DDP, etc.

The phone number shows up as well, under the admins info.

Anyone can make a web page these days. Does having a web site make it any worse then renting those same properties on the R/T board? I guess it might not make it worse but might make it commerical.

I can't imagine that anyone savvy enough to read the Disboards and know about the commericial renting restrictions would be foolish enough to create such a blatantly commerical renting website designed specifically to undercut and compete with CRO. That's like waving a flag and begging Disney legal to take action against you.

wow....
these boards don't mess around....

i still swear all of the disney sleuths.....working together could...
solve world peace...
affordable health care...
find osama...
stabalize iraq...:confused3

ok yes....I am always impressed with the speed of info...
Great work everyone....
kerri

INCREDIBLE! Yep, definitely commercial and I hope DVC is watching!

There are actually several such websites out there that support blatantly commercial renting practices.

The site may be, probably is, a commercial renting website. I don't think Disney has ever officially defined what constitutes commercial renting BUT

they don't appear to be making reservations at popular times on spec. I can understand Disney not being happy but I'm not sure how this activity hurts other members.:confused3 Point "morphing" and ebay sellers who book popular times on spec impact other members. I doubt most renters know to book at the 11 and 7 month window or if the owners are willing to call a day at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter