• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Common Question: FROZEN MERCH

LionKingDramaQueen

Thirsting for adventure
Like a lot of people on here, I was dumb and pulled the whole, "Oh, if we wait a little bit, the popularity of Frozen will die, and merchandise prices will go down a bit,' card. Also, like a lot of people on here, I am just now realizing my big mistake.

So, my main question: is there even any Frozen merch out there? Anything I have found, I have snatched, be it at Disney Store, outlet, Walmart, whatever including cups, dining sets, stickers, coloring books. But, I am seriously lost in terms of apparel. I am seeing tiny sizes and huge sizes. No in between. Does anyone know of where to find Frozen t shirts in middle sizes (kids XL, women's S,M)? I have scoured Ebay, Amazon, and Disney Store online to no avail.

I will be in Disney in two weeks so if anyone knows of a park store that has any, that works too. PLEASE inform me.

I'm desperate.

Thanks a million!

Have you considered making your own with an iron on image? I know that Disney Rewards had an image you could download for zero points. It was a Valentines but anything is better than nothing.

Other than that, have you checked JC Penny? They have a mini Disney "store" section. Lots of cute clothes, lovies, and a few toys. I get a little happy every time I walk in just looking. We got DD a stuffed Olaf there! I am currently making her an Elsa dress.

When we were at Disney they had Frozen merchandise in Norway in Epcot, including dress-up dresses. It's been almost 3 weeks so I'm not sure if that has changed. JCPenny had Frozen merchandise the last time I was there too, but it was in January

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter