"Community Hall" @ VWL?

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
I've read in several posts about a "Community Hall" at some of the DVC resorts. Is there such a thing at VWL? What is this, exactly?

Thanks!

Hi BraveMom3,

We were down in March and took the tour of the "model" they use for sales. This is on the 1st floor at the end of the hallway to the left of Sturdy Branches. Maybe ;) when they sell VWL out they will convert this space into a Community Hall? I don't remember how many rooms are on that side of the hallway. Wishful thinking, but it would be nice:)

What does everybody else think about this?

TTFN
TiggerFreak

53 days to go!

I was wondering about this too--if there was a "community hall" at VWL, or a place for activities for children, etc.
I'll have to check this out when we go "home" for the first time in...a month!:bounce:
Hummmmm....may be another suggestion for my Guide...;) :)

No community hall that I know of. I think I read somewhere that DVC memebers can go to the WL giftshop for free videos to check out.

We loved our stay at VWL but my DD's were disappointed that there was not a Community Hall with activities. They did have a few children's activites over behind the pool bar (Trout Pass??) at the WL main pool but we didn't do any of them.

I specificaly asked this question during our tour. First, Community Hall is (at BWV) a building near the quiet pool that has childrens activities. Lots of arts and crafts. They also have nintendo games and video rentals (all Disney of course, including the PG, and PG13). All this is free for DVC Members. In short the guides said that there will be NO community Hall at VWL, as the designers felt that the Iron Spike room served a similar purpose. There are video rentals at the store in WL which is free for DVC members, and an arcade (which is NOT free).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter