Compass Club rooms

I_Heart_MK

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I have a new ticker, hooray!
We've booked to stay in the Compass Club in Jan :) We've booked a lake view room with 1 double bed (which we're hoping will be a king!), and need some advice about which room to request, as we'd really like a balcony :)

Does anyone know whether any of the Compass Club rooms with 1 double bed have balconies? If so do you know the room numbers? I have seen the post by Rosebug on the hotels thread about their lovely room with a balcony and super view, and one like that would be great if it had just 1 bed!

If no one knows I will probably phone and just request a balcony and see what happens :)

TIA :flower1::flower1::flower1:

Is CC open yet? Might be hard to get any info before it is.

Ah yes good point, but I thought it would probably be the same rooms as admirals floor? Although they may well have moved the beds etc around! x

Oh yeah you're right could be same as AC was.

I'd say you're best to just send a nice email the week before asking for a balcony of possible. :)

Please post lots of photos. I'm keen to hear about CC!!

Great news :thumbsup2 Don't know anthing about the rooms but love seeing new tickers :jumping1:

Hi, I was thinking the same, we're booked for June 2016 in Compass Club but with the refurb I didn't want to chance asking for a specific room.

I think I'll do the same as has been suggested here & just nicely request a balcony :duck:

Thanks everyone for the replies :) and we'll be sure to post lots of piccies! We're very excited, and we got such a good deal on the Irish site! :flower1::love:

Me too, I booked on the Irish site & got a great deal! :-)

Piccy's would be great :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter