• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE: Magic Kingdom Swap POSTAL

Luv those stocks, Reddy! I have the perfect pictures for them, too. So sad I'm not in that group!:sad1:

Susan - you can keep me out of group I if it's full...no worries...just taking on a few groups to help fill in and keep in practice!! :thumbsup2

Great! Do you want CoP or Peoplemover -- I could switch the spots in the grps.

I would prefer the Peoplemover but either one really (boys didn't like CoP so most likely won't be back for it)

I put you in the I3 - -do you want tht or Fairytale Garden? I dropped it since I only had it to fill in.

Also, I can add WDW RR to the Frontierland grp if you'd like.

I'll take Fairytale Garden. Don't worry about WDW RR.

Cassey

I would prefer the Peoplemover but either one really (boys didn't like CoP so most likely won't be back for it)

Peoplemover it is then. Can't wait to see what you do with it. CoP is possibly the only attraction we haven't done at WDW.

Susan - you can keep me out of group I if it's full...no worries...just taking on a few groups to help fill in and keep in practice!! :thumbsup2

I have the Walt and Mickey Statue open -- or if you have a different castle are idea that's fine too. IF you don't want the spot, no worries. I can let go at 3 spots.

Peoplemover it is then. Can't wait to see what you do with it. CoP is possibly the only attraction we haven't done at WDW.

CoP is very cute - great for a walking break
you have the main guy telling how wonderful it is for each decade, what is "new" for the decade then this cute song when the real people's chairs move (the whole floor turns) then you go to the next decade repeat but the stadge has changed to what is in stlye for then

My boys don't care to watch shows unless it has fireworks

for People mover - I'll use last year's file

OK...I can do Walt & Mickey...I misunderstood and thought the group was full...didn't want you to make any special arrangements. :thumbsup2

finally done - the letters on this sign didn't want to cut out right
MadTeaParty006.jpg

I have sent pms with my info. If you didn't get one, I missed you. Please let me know.

Please check your groups and send pm with your info.

THanks!

very cute Reddy!

my group is good, PM'd you my info!

My groups are wonderful :cool1:
PM you addy
now back to work on people mover

Thanks everyone for the comments

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter