Completed online check in - Disappeared?

Chickadeesgrl

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Before calling the Disney line and waiting for a long time, thought I would post here first. I completed our online checkin for our cruise out of Rome on June 27. Filled in all the information and received our port arrival forms with Boarding #, arrival time, QR code etc. Logged in today to add some port excursions and now states that my online check needs to be completed. All sections say “not started.” Has anyone had the same problem?

I haven't had this problem. But I would suggest waiting and trying again, or trying on a computer vs. the app or vice versa - this sounds like a typical temporary IT snafu.

I haven't had this problem. But I would suggest waiting and trying again, or trying on a computer vs. the app or vice versa - this sounds like a typical temporary IT snafu.
Thank you. Have tried on computer, IPad and app. I have the “you have checked in email” with the .pdf which is the online form to bring to port. Called the Disney line and the wait was 170 minutes.

So was on hold for 3 hours and then talked to an agent, guest services and IT. IT said my check in information is there but cant be retrieved. I said I received my two welcome emails and QR codes for check in. Referred to guest services and she said my check in information is not there and to do it again. Now my two reservations are showing my name as travelling in both rooms, and my husband’s name is no longer there. Didn’t do anything. My reservations are no longer linked but the agent said she didn’t have authority to link the reservations…what? There are some IT issues going on.

this is happening to me right now, It's .RIDICULOUS. I have now been trying to check in for an hour and nothing works. There is NO check-in button on my reservation on my computer. The app just keeps "not saving" and taking me back. I literally cannot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter