Complimentary towels at water parks for Resort Guests

Has anyone been recently (past month or so) and know if this is still the case (free towels for resort guests) in the Water Parks?

Has anyone been recently (past month or so) and know if this is still the case (free towels for resort guests) in the Water Parks?
Yes I’m at blizzard Beach today and can confirm towels are complimentary for hotel guests

This is wonderful news!

Now, if they will only bring back the direct buses to the waterparks for the summer!
Blizzard beach is direct now. At least it was for me. Typhoon lagoon is still a transfer at Disney Springs

Very nice! We got Pixie Dust free towels at BB when we were on our trip. However BB was sooooooo quiet! there weren't even 1000 cars in the parking lot! We also realized we would need to buy souvenir towels because it didn't occur to me to bring any from the resort.

So we chatted up the CM's at Guest Services, who directed us to the gift shop CM's, who gave us free towels. :) that was AFTER we bought the souvenir towels though. They said they didn't want us USING our souvenirs until we got home, so here were free towels on them!

I agree, this policy makes sense when you think about how much logistics madness must go into getting all the cleaned towels back where they are supposed to be... when many guests are bringing resort towels...

I realize this is an old post, but does anyone know if “resort guest” includes Shades of Green?

I realize this is an old post, but does anyone know if “resort guest” includes Shades of Green?

They asked to see our MagicBands at the towel hut. Just a glance at one of our wrists, they asked how many towels would we like.

We went to both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon this past week, and towels were free at both parks. They didn't check my band, just asked where I was staying. I went to the stand alone, and was given towels for the whole family. It was so great! I agree, they probably did it because guests were bringing them from the resorts.

That was pretty much our experience earlier this month at both TL and BB. My husband went alone and they gave him towels for the whole family.

Yep you go to the big stores near the water park entrances and ask for towels. They ask where you are staying and how many towels you want. I cannot say how much I love this service. So much easier when you have a waterpark day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter