Conan show released june tickets....

zoo2tycoon

DIS Veteran
I know everyone has to be over 16 to attend. Thankfully we meet that criteria. I have impatiently been waiting for the tickets to be released. This morning I found they were and got priority tickets for our trip date in June. Know we need to be there early, etc. but we are excited. Wanted to see a show taping of anything and so many on hiatus. I've been watching these for a couple months and this morning scored.
Has anyone ever been?

Never been but we snagged priority tickets for jimmy kimmel June 2nd! Not so patiently waiting for the guest schedule to release for that week now!

I've been twice to a taping of Conan. I went to the very first taping for TBS and once about a year later. I would love to go to another one and I am definitely planning on seeing him next summer when he does his show from San Diego Comic Con. I love Conan :)

If they haven't changed the check in procedure, basically, you check in at the parking garage across the street from the studios. They'll give you a wristband and a line up number. You can go hang out for a while, but then you'll come back to the parking garage to get lined up to walk across the street onto the lot into another waiting corral, and then they take you back to the stage.

So, from my experience, the earlier you get, the closer you will be to the stage. The first time, we were in the second row right next to Andy's podium, the second time we were on the first row on the other side right in front of the BCB band. My friend I was with the second time actually got to high five Conan and you could see us on camera. Now, the downside to sitting in the front is that the cameras will literally be right in front of you and you may not actually be able to see the interviews.

No matter where you sit, I think you will have a really fun time. I've met of few members of his staff and they were all very nice and were happy to help with any questions or needs.

Thanks deb...
Sounds like same procedure from what tickets say. We are driving down from SF so we are leaving EARLY to get in line. We are excited. I only have seen Oprah years ago and my kids have never been so it will be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter