Concierge…

shananigans

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are gearing up for some fun cruises in the next few months, two of which we booked concierge. I often hear people say how amazing it is for snagging a cabana on CC, but for our two cruises, they sail out of San Diego on the Wonder and are sailing to Ensenada for one and Cabo for the other.

About 136 days out for the one cruise for my bday to Ensenada - but the second isn’t until Dec.

Anybody sailed concierge on Baja cruises and if so, what are your thoughts?

Thanks all!

We've done concierge baja on the Wonder and had an amazing time! Honestly, I see the cabana perk as a pretty minor benefit of why we enjoy concierge. I really like the lounge on the Wonder, it has lots of seating with natural light and the upper sun deck is great for taking in the view. If you haven't sailed concierge at all, my biggest recommendation is take the time to get to know the lounge staff. *They* are the reason to book concierge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter