Concierge 1-bedroom Selection

We 're in 12524, second time we've picked this cabin. it's right off the lobby where the elevators and Lounge are. No corridors to navigate, my wife uses a walker to get around which makes getting in and out of the cabin a breeze.

Good to know! My besties & I are staying in that same cabin this upcoming May - can't wait!

Okay, this thread is several months old, but if there are no Deck 12 Cat "T"s left on the Fantasy, WHICH Deck 11 Cat "T" One Bedroom would you choose and why?

Also, are all the verandah's enclosed for the Concierge 1 bedrooms (except 12000, that looks AWESOME!) on the Fantasy?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a specific room number on Disney Fantasy, Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah Level?

If you have the choice of any stateroom the pecking order in my mind is 1) 12000, 2) 12012/12512 and 3) 12002/12502.

Not sure if you have a preference but we prefer starboard whenever there is a choice between like cabins. As noted by most, the above cabins have the extra veranda space, with 12000 by far the best. The xxx12’s are better then the xxxx2 because they are right by the lounge. Since you can step right out your door and into the lounge, it almost feels like an extension of your room. Based on that if you can’t get one of the extended veranda’s 12014 or 12514. For us the enclosure on the deck 11 cabins is really a no go but if that doesn’t matter to you it might be fine.

Last edited:
If you have the choice of any stateroom the pecking order in my mind is 1) 12000, 2) 12012/12512 and 3) 12002/12502.

Not sure if you have a preference but we prefer starboard whenever there is a choice between like cabins. As noted by most, the above cabins have the extra veranda space, with 12000 by far the best. The xxx12’s are better then the xxxx2 because they are right by the lounge. Since you can step right out your door and into the lounge, it almost feels like an extension of your room. Based on that if you can’t get one of the extended veranda’s 12014 or 12514. For use the enclosure on the deck 11 cabins is really a no go but if that doesn’t matter to you it might be fine.

Thank you so very much for that info! Unfortunately it appears the only Cat "T" available for our currently booked cruise are all on Deck 11. And it looked as though they all had the enclosed verandahs..... :sad1:

If you only have deck 11 options remember that 11006 is the HA. While it has the bump veranda with extra space, it does not have the whirlpool bath. It is usually not assigned unless requested or it is the only cat T left.

If you only have deck 11 options remember that 11006 is the HA. While it has the bump veranda with extra space, it does not have the whirlpool bath. It is usually not assigned unless requested or it is the only cat T left.

REALLY helpful info, ScooterScott44!! :thanks: I just spoke w/DCL to see what the total cost to upgrade from my GTY 5C and asked them some questions about the enclosed verandahs on Deck 11 Concierge. Had a SUPER helpful, nice agent, but she had to put me on hold a long time to get w/someone else to see if they could even answer that question. So thank you!!!!

I like deck 11. I think it is quieter than deck 12 and it's really no big deal going up the stairs to the lounge. We were in 11022 a couple of years ago and the verandah was small and did feel closed in but recently in 11010/11008 and the balconies felt much more spacious. Those have part of the bump out. The bubble on the top didn't bother me, it was nice when we were at sea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter