Concierge Level Question

becd

Mouseketeer
I do not have a travel agent yet so I cannot ask them but I have a question about access. My husband and I are considering getting ourselves a concierge level room and putting our kids a deck or two below us in a non-concierge room with their aunt. Would I be able to bring my children up to my room and to the lounge even though they technically are not staying on that level? Also, if someone wanted to sleep in the same room as "Mom and Dad," would they be able to do so even though they have another room on the ship? Just wanted to know the rules going in. Thank you!

I do not have a travel agent yet so I cannot ask them but I have a question about access. My husband and I are considering getting ourselves a concierge level room and putting our kids a deck or two below us in a non-concierge room with their aunt. Would I be able to bring my children up to my room and to the lounge even though they technically are not staying on that level? Also, if someone wanted to sleep in the same room as "Mom and Dad," would they be able to do so even though they have another room on the ship? Just wanted to know the rules going in. Thank you!
They can come and visit in your room. They will not have access to the lounge or sundeck. If you want them to sleep over, they certainly may.

Yep. Look at it like this: Disney isn’t so concerned with who sleeps or visits in your room. Concierge-specific amenities such as the lounge, private areas, and reception Disney wants to limit to only the guests booked and paid at that higher price point. That’s why you pay the higher price, to pay for those special perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter