• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge room and luggage?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
We are cruising on the Dream on Monday in a concierge room. It's been ages and I don't remember how luggage works - can we carry our own luggage on and then leave it with the concierge if the room is not ready (which hopefully it will be), rather than "checking" the luggage at boarding and waiting for delivery?

Thank you!

We’ve never had our Concierge room not be ready when boarding. You could simply go up and leave it in the room, or if it is not for some reason, simply leave it in the lounge. I’ve never seen the hosts handle luggage, and they are assigned to the Concierge lunch/meets for the first few hours so I doubt they would take the time to do so.

You may carry on any luggage which will fit through the scanner - the same size as what you would find at the airport. If it's a bag you'd have to check to fly due to size, you'll have to hand it over to the porters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter